I am a union official

I represent my union organisation to improve the rules of the company. I defend the interests of the employees and I am the main speaker of my employer for certain negotiations
How to take action

I am a worker representative

I express the collective economic and social interests of employees in my company
How to take action

I am an employer

I work on behalf of the company as a manager or in Human Resources
How to take action


Filter by :

My questions

Syndex, fostering social dialogue across Europe since 1996
Call an expert !
How can you help ALL the employees of an international company, when each country has its own labour laws, different wage levels, various social security systems, and different tax systems ?

Since 1996, more than 2,000 international companies located in the European Union are required to set up European Work Councils (EWC).

And we can help you set one up ;-)
Alasdair McDiarmid
« Community trade union, and myself personally, have worked closely with Syndex for four years regarding the ongoing restructuring of the UK steel industry. The quality of the advice and industry-specific expertise we have benefited from has been second to none, and has enabled us to effectively challenge complex business plans and present alternative proposals that protect the interests of the steelworkers we represent. Syndex have continually demonstrated their willingness to go the extra mile and always seek to engage with local union representatives to understand the views of the workforce. »
Alasdair McDiarmid
Operations Director at Community Union